Search The World!

Amazon

Amazon
Like FAST AND FREE 2-Day Shipping? Try Amazon Prime FREE for 30 Days by Clicking This Link Right Here! Thanks for your support! :)

Friday, July 1, 2011

30 Days of WWE Challenge Day 09 & 10: Least Favorite Female & Male Wrestlers

Alicia Fox

I’ve been so out of whack on this challenge that I might as well just let you know it might take more than 30 days to do the challenge.

Fortunately, I have so little to say about day 9 and 10 that I’m consolidating on both topics, and they’re both in the same post.

So let’s look at Alicia Fox.

Keep in mind I haven’t watch so much of both the shows in the last year, yet one Diva never looked as bad and/or as dangerous as Alicia. And I don’t mean that kindly.

While I understand she was hired more for her looks than her abilities, but even the lowliest of Divas would try to execute moves correctly. Alicia, not so.

This is bowling-shoe ugly!

Analyzing that video, this is primarily the reason why I chose Alicia. The side-step force to the ground from the top rope is one thing, but what the hell was that kick?

A freaking scissors kick gone wrong? I DON’T KNOWWWWWWWWW! This is what I’ve come to expect though from her, and that’s why I picked her.

___________________________________________

David Otunga

Talk about the most undeserving man on the roster, HERE IT IS!

Married to Jennifer Hudson, American Idol winner and Jenny Craig spokeswoman, that has to be the only reason why I think he has a job.

Amongst the “final” rookies on the first season of NXT, he made his RAW debut in the beat-down of Cena by the Nexus in June of last year.

Every time though Otunga has been in that ring, he looks uncomfortable to execute even the most basic of moves correctly, and sells even worse.

EW!

Look at that maneuver. Otunga should have laid down on his back before he hit the ground. However, he sat down on the ground, and thus botched the maneuver. That’s the sort of thing I’ve expected out of Otunga.

Okay, venom’s over. Can’t wait to do day 11!

No comments:

Post a Comment