Search The World!

Amazon

Amazon
Like FAST AND FREE 2-Day Shipping? Try Amazon Prime FREE for 30 Days by Clicking This Link Right Here! Thanks for your support! :)

Thursday, July 7, 2011

30 Days of WWE Challenge Day 15: Favorite PPV

Survivor Series 2002

Although I was a fan of WWE when this PPV originally happened, I wasn’t able to see it as it originally aired.

As a matter of fact, I got the disc as a Christmas present from my brother and sister in 2003.

It also just so happened the day before Christmas I had my second ingrown toenail surgery. In a roundabout way, this disc also helped me heal.

With that disturbing imagery out of the way, let me tell you something: this PPV is one hell of a card.

To show you how much of an impact it brought upon, read my debut review of this event from The History of WWE’s site.

I don’t know if a card like that will ever again, where everyone played their roles to perfection and EVERYTHING on the card meant something. Sure most of you might have your WrestleMania X-Seven’s, and your Canadian Stampedes, or even the 1992 Royal Rumble. As for me, simply put, greatest PPV of all time.

No comments:

Post a Comment