Search The World!

Amazon

Amazon
Like FAST AND FREE 2-Day Shipping? Try Amazon Prime FREE for 30 Days by Clicking This Link Right Here! Thanks for your support! :)

Friday, July 8, 2011

30 Days of WWE Challenge Day 16: Favorite Promo

Shawn Michaels in Montreal, 2005

August 15th, 2005. I turned into RAW thinking there must be a mention of the ‘Screwjob’. At least for the very hell of it.

Little did I know how awesome the opening segment would turn out to be!

To a chorus of none-too-happy Canadians, Shawn Michaels in a suit comes down to rip the maple leaf country a new one.

“WHO’S YOUR DADDY, MONTREAL?”

With that negative reaction to his snide remark, Michaels then quipped with this little jingle:

“OH CANADA….I hate…..this place! OH CANADA, I’m gonna kick….Hulk Hogan… right in the face!”

From there, Michaels trolled Montreal like no other. Ripping into Hogan, Bret Hart, amongst others, Michaels turned into a bigger bad guy in Canada than Jafar.

This is a promo that needs to be SEEN, and thus, I will give it to you:

OH CANADA….
I HATE THIS PLACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment