Search The World!

Amazon

Amazon
Like FAST AND FREE 2-Day Shipping? Try Amazon Prime FREE for 30 Days by Clicking This Link Right Here! Thanks for your support! :)

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Announcement Concerning the Future of This Blog

 

“Don’t stop,

thinking about tomorrow,

don’t stop,

it’ll soon be here.

It’ll be better than before,

yesterday’s gone,

yesterday’s gone.”

Fleetwood Mac, “Don’t Stop”.

__________________________________

If you’re reading those lyrics thinking there is some foreshadowing in the distance, then like Daffy Duck against Egghead going nuts, “YOU’RE ABSOLUTELY 100% CORRECT, WOO HOO!”

You see, there isn’t much known about Bad Booking the author.

Or Tony Nagle, the man behind the alias.

What is certain however is that for the first time in three months, I will be gainfully employed. Thus, I am announcing that the blog will not be as updated as much as it has been recently.

This is by no means a goodbye, no where close to it. As a matter of fact, it’s more or less of sharing good news after what seems to be an eternity worth of bad ones.

When I wrote this blog for the very first time back in late-May, I did it mainly for fun and to help me cope with the sagging job market and my inability to find said employment.

However, I’m astonished to say as of this writing, this blog coupled with the mini-pages, have combined to earn over 1,300 views! This is astonishing, especially considering it’s not as widespread or accessible as many contemporaries.

So to keep it kind of brief, I just want to take some time to give a few shout-outs to some sites I regularly promote my stuff to, and hopefully gave some entertainment to the readers:

Facebook, Freaking Awesome Network Forum (also make sure to visit the home site), The Craphole (aka the new Wrestlecrap Forum, also visit their home site), Blu-ray.com Forum, and anyone who has ever posted/followed Blogger. Also, if you would to support this blog further, check out my Amazon store for blazing deals!

Last but not least, I would like to thank my wonderful family for supporting time during my time of crisis, and also encouraging me to keep this site going.

To leave you, here is your moment of Zen!

The doggie will tell you everything you want to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment