Search The World!

Amazon

Amazon
Like FAST AND FREE 2-Day Shipping? Try Amazon Prime FREE for 30 Days by Clicking This Link Right Here! Thanks for your support! :)

Friday, July 22, 2011

Yet Another Announcement

 

I will admit I am pretty pleased with how this “experiment” this going. Within two months, I have about 1800 page views and no shortage of stuff to talk about.

At the same time, I really want to expand my horizons, and see how far I can go.

That’s why today I have officially started up a sister blog at Wordpress.

The link for the affiliate blog can be reached here: http://badbookingblog.wordpress.com/

As of right now, I am going to put up my “Weird Al” reviews up there, and start it off that way. Later on, I’ll be simultaneously posting new content on both blogs (with proper revisions for both).

Right now, I view of this as exciting and uncharted territory, and I hope that the same loyal readers here can also travel a little ways to Wordpress as well.

Here’s your video of Zen:

Yep. The game where Cutler got sacked NINE TIMES... in the first half!

No comments:

Post a Comment